Sailor Moon T-Shirt ♥ Use koneko for 10% off your purchase.
EVERYDAY THE SAME DREAM is an art game about alienation and refusal of labour. You are a faceless, unnamed man going about his business. The game has alternatives endings. Will you end up going to work and working in a little cubicle like every day, or will you take another route and do something different for once?
You may also like: ENTITY
OK LEMME TALK ABOUT EVERY DAY THE SAME DREAM.
My history of game design teacher had us play through this game for ten minutes one class, and then played it on the projector.
At first no one seemed to really get it, it just seemed like a daily life simulator with catchy music (the music carries the game beautifully, don’t play it on mute if you can help it).
Then some of the other students began murmuring and questioning the point of the game after a few play throughs.
Yes, there are different ways to end the day, but the game has only one true ending, which is reached after ending the day every way possible.
Don’t judge the game by the minimalist graphics and simple gameplay mechanics. Every Day the Same Dream is a brilliantly crafted and for some a highly therapeutic experience.
Things you do one day can and often will affect the following days, (your wife leaves you, the homeless man vanishes, you lose your job, etc.) Until you’re left with only one final option, which I won’t spoil.
To paraphrase my professor, this game makes you look for a deeper meaning, not just in the game but also in yourself. It takes you to a place within yourself you need to be to understand yourself and how you interact with the real world.
Play it all the way through and see for yourself.
I think everyone needs to hear this
"Tarun Tahiliani founded his design studio in 1990. His distinctive signature has since evolved as a fusion of textile detail, refined luxury, and meticulous tailoring. The Tarun Tahiliani Design Studio creates couture, diffusion, prêt-a-porte and accessory lines, which are Indian in their sensibility, yet international in their appeal. The rich heritage of the subcontinent is reinvented as contemporary high fashion through the genius of Indian craftsmanship and the finest textiles; along with Italian pattern cutting and construction and new technologies such as digital textile printing. His unique combination of historical opulence and contemporary chic also transcend to couture.” [source]
please expand photos for perfect viewing
Favourite Fashion: Alexander McQueen, Fall 2008 RTW
|—||Dr. Seuss (via dizzybunnies)|
it’s called the sbahj-ifier.
You can now make your internet 100000% cooler. Let’s take a look at what this wonderful program will do to the websites you love.
And, of course, mspaintadventures
A collection of sites and apps that will help you learn spanish:
- Tumblr blogs about languages or certain countries
- 8 spanish podcasts every Spanish learner should listen to
- Great blog to help learn Spanish vocab by looking at cute gifs of words
- Duolingo (highly recommend this one)
- Memrise uses images to help you learn vocab
- Learn Spanish with real-world videos
- Spanish study guide
- Spanish repetition
- Top 10 YouTube channels to learn Spanish
- A site with Spanish grammar and vocabulary
- Apps for learning Spanish
- Spanish dictionary
- A phrasebook for many common colloquialisms and their equivalents in Spanish
- Collections of Spanish slang, idioms, tips and tricks for learning
- Comprehensive list of Spanish cognates
- Practice writing in your new language and have your writing reviewed by native speakers
- Online magazine reader- You can search “Spanish” and find many Spanish magazines to read
- Spanish essentials for dummies- free book
- Verb conjugator, sentence maker and translator
- Vocabulary builder
- Famous Spanish sayings and their english translations
- Watch all the american and other tv shows in spanish!
Let me know if you found other sites that should be put here, or if some sites stopped working. Enjoy:)
|—||Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead (via wordsnquotes)|
Don’t feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go